Frequently Asked Questions
What are the studio etiquette guidelines that I should take note of?
We appreciate that you kindly follow these guidelines:
- Sign in with TraceTogether App before entering studio.
- Leave your shoes at the entrance, we are a shoe-free Pilates studio.
- Put on socks, preferably with grip. (Note: If you forget to bring your socks, please purchase a new pair of grip socks for S$6 at our vending machine. You will not be able to join the Pilates reformer class without socks. It will be considered a No Show, and a class credit will be deducted from your bundle).
- Please wait for the previous class participants to exit the studio before entering the studio.
- Take your temperature before entering studio.
- All belongings kept in an open shelf inside studio area.
- No texting or phone calls will be allowed. Please keep your phone to silent.
- If you absolutely need to be on your mobile, please exit the class quietly and speak softly at the reception area. We would love for you to snap a shot or two for your socials before or after class!
- Disinfect your entire reformer and all the props you used after class.
- Remove all springs at the end of your Pilates reformer class, place the footbar all the way up and put the platform on the wooden board. Ring & sticky mats are placed on the platform. Toning balls are placed on the floor in front of the platform.
- Return all props (foam rollers, squishy purple balls, thick knee pads, cushions) back to their homes at the end of the class.
Thank you for being considerate to one another and keeping the studio safe!